Terms of sales
- The present terms form an integral part of the agreement. Any provisions in conflict therewith must be in writing.
They shall prevail to the exclusion of all the general conditions printed on the documents originating with the buyer, insomuch as those latter conditions are at variance with the former.
- Our quotations are free of engagement and without any liability on our part.
- Any complaints about the goods/wares supplied by us cannot be entertained unless they reach us, in writing, within max. seven days after the delivery date.
- Our deliveries are payable within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- The wares/goods supplied by us remain the vendor’s full property until paid for in full.
- Any unpaid invoice will, ipso jure and without notice of default, accrue interest at a rate of 12 % per annum as from the due date.
- If the invoice is still unpaid 7 days after a dunning letter, sent by registered post, then the debt will, on top of that, be increased by 10 % of the invoice amount. This is regarded as a fixed indemnification for the expenses (other than the loss of interest) and for the actual court costs thus incurred.
- If the invoice is still unpaid on the 7th day after a dunning letter, sent by registered post, then the agreement can, by us, be cancelled ipso jure and this by means of a simple declaration to that effect, sent by registered post and without prejudicing the obligation of the defaulting buyer to pay compensation.
- All our agreements are governed by and construed in accordance with UK law.
Jabbla UK will process your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Information you share with us:
- your identification, payment and contact details when placing an order,
- Within the context of the sale, we must be able to identify you.
- We retain all sales documents such as quotation, quotation approval, order form, delivery note, invoice, etc. for up to 10 years after purchase, for possible legal claims.
- your identification, payment and contact details when submitting a support question,
- We process this data in order to provide you with the service you expect within the framework of that specific agreement. We will only contact you within the context of this agreement.
- The data resulting from a support request will be archived after 3 years and deleted after 10 years. We store your data for up to 3 years after the training course, information session or demo request, so that we can link your future activities such as any downloads and purchases, to marketing activities. After which time they will be anonymized.
- Your email address,
- As part of our agreement, we will send you our newsletter, as relevant to your purchase. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We retain your data for the duration of our agreement, until you unsubscribe or proactively when e-mails remain unopened for 6 months.
We do not disclose any personal data to other third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and in the event of an explicit request from judicial authorities, in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
You have the right to access, correct, restrict processing of, transfer and delete your personal data at any time. You can do this by sending a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
You can contact us at any time:
Suite 17, Kempton House, Kempton Way, Dysart Road
Grantham, Lincolnshire. NG31 7LE