n this July update (188.8.131.5224) you will find a number of new functions and improvements for head tracking, eye tracking and home automation. In addition, there are a number of new functions to help you get the most out of the Tellus (i)6.
- Determine the size of the calibration points in eye tracking.
- Eye tracking supports the Tellus (i)6, including new functions such as the pause on gaze, stand-by on gaze and wake on gaze.
- Use the new dwell indicator: shrinking dot (small).
- The user can choose a different voice for auditory feedback thanks to the new actions under “Voice” > “Auditory feedback”.
- Extra possibilities for home automation:
- Under the new device category “Other” you can program 19 actions by choice.
- You can import and export devices controlled via infrared.
- Extra actions under the category “TV” and “Digital TV box”.
- The Tellus (i)6 TiltCam is supported.
- Windows Control has been updated and improved. For example, you can now choose to send a key by pressing, releasing, or pressing and releasing.
This way you can create a cell that presses the enter key, a cell that releases the enter key, or a cell that presses the enter key and releases it after 2 seconds.
- Dragging your finger on the touchscreen from top to bottom in full-screen mode will bring back your menu bar. You can also do this by dragging with your mouse.
- To make surfing the web easier, you can set the scroll percentage.
- Verbs, nouns and Russian grammar are now supported.
- The first version of Portuguese grammar is available (personal pronouns, nouns, adjectives, verbs).
- The USB UIRT infrared system is now also supported.
- Mind Express starts up faster.
Dynamic lists can be edited more easily. When you change one “dynamic list” cell to ask for the content of another folder, you can also change all cells of that page to the new folder. The corresponding actions will also be adapted. So you only need to change one cell to browse to another folder.
- Slideshow, music and video can be edited more easily. When you change one “music and video” cell to ask for the content of another folder, you can also change all cells of that page to the new folder. The corresponding actions are also adapted. So you only need to change one cell to browse to another folder.
- The status (on/off) of the partner screen is now visualized.
- The calendar settings can be opened and edited again.
- Pasting text from Google Translate has been improved.
- Some movies were not playing properly, this is now solved.
- Receiving e-mails with Yahoo has been improved.
- Attachments in e-mails are displayed correctly.
- The calibrations of the HIRU eye tracking are now correctly stored on disk.
- Sending a key to e.g. Facebook has been solved.
- Dragging in a portal with many pagesets now works smoothly.
- Crash fix after long use of the enlarged indicator.
- Various fixes for StarNav head tracking.
- Fix for using profiles on network drives.